i) Refund for Withdrawal Due to Non-Delivery of Course:
a) BAC will notify the Student within three (3) working days upon knowledge of any of the following:
– It does not commence the Course on the Course Commencement Date;
– It terminates the Course before the Course Commencement Date;
– It does not complete the Course by the Course Completion Date;
– It terminates the Course before the Course Completion Date;
– It has not ensured that the Student meets the course entry or matriculation requirement as set by the organisation stated in Schedule A within any stipulated timeline set by CPE; or
– The Student’s Pass application is rejected by Immigration and Checkpoints
b) The Student will be informed in writing of alternative study arrangements (if any), and also be entitled to a refund of the entire Course Fees and Miscellaneous Fees already paid should the Student decide to withdraw, within seven (7) working days of the above notice.
ii) Refund for Withdrawal Due to Other Reasons
a) If the Student withdraws from the Course for any reason other than those stated in Clause 2.1 of the standard PEI-Student contract, BAC will, within seven (7) working days of receiving the Student’s written notice of withdrawal, refund to the Student an amount based on the table in Schedule D of that contract.
b) Schedule D reads as follows:
Percentage (%) of [the aggregate amount of the fees paid under Schedule B If Student’s written notice of withdrawal is received:
– [80%] (“Maximum Refund”) More than  days before the Course Commencement Date
– [70%] Before, but not more than  days before the Course Commencement Date
– [50%] After, but not more than  days after the Course Commencement Date
– [0%] More than  days after the Course Commencement Date (In addition, any part of full course fees that has not been paid by the student at the time of the withdrawal shall become payable)
iii) Refund During Cooling-Off Period
a) BAC will provide the Student with a cooling-off period of seven (7) working days after the date that the Contract has been signed by both parties (as required under the Private Education Act.)
b) The Student will be refunded the highest percentage (stated in Schedule D) of the fees already paid if the Student submits a written notice of withdrawal to BAC within the cooling off period, regardless of whether the Student has started the course or not.
iv) Refund for other purposes
a) Students may opt for deferment of particular subjects to the following academic year and as such, payment of fees already collected in relation to those subjects for the prevailing month’s installment may be refunded to the student on a case-by-case basis subject to fulfilling formalities.
b) Any other refund request that may be decided on a case by case basis at the absolute discretion of BAC shall be also subject to the fulfillment of the formalities.