Here's The BIG Picture
The aim of this programme is to equip you with advanced skills to further your career in today’s highly competitive business environment.
This programme arms prospective executives with the knowledge and disciplines required for the effective running of the business, decision making and problem solving exposure, satisfying the growing demand for a course offering in-depth study and a high degree of specialisation.
It is highly professional and aims to train and prepare managers with a blend of educational knowledge and practical experience. This qualification is not confined to those with experience in the business field but has wider applications to healthcare, laws, engineering and other professions seeking to advance their careers.
With this Course You Will:
- Critically evaluate theories and concepts of business;
- Apply theories and concepts in the decision making process in the business environment;
- Conduct research with minimal supervision and adhere to legal, ethical and professional practices;
- Demonstrate managerial and leadership qualities through communicating and working effectively;
- Generate solutions to problems using scientific and critical thinking skills; and
- Demonstrate the skills and principles of lifelong learning in their academic and career development.
Why Choose BAC College (Singapore)
Established in 1996, BAC College Singapore (formerly known as ITC School of Laws) offers a wide range of pre-university, and articulation to degree programmes. We provide our students a great educational experience, along with graduate recognition and mobility. Well known for our innovative teaching methods, we offer students an exceptional educational journey, with the choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities that are affiliated to the BAC Education Group.
You will also benefit from our Student-Teacher Ratio.
- Lectures: 1 to 100
- Tutorials: 1-50
In line with our mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, we are consistently lauded for our excellence in the field. We have received consecutive awards of the prestigious 4-year Edutrust, and voted the Gold standard for the JobsCentral Learning TED Awards in 2017.
How Do I Get In?
- Age 21 and above
- A recognized Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a CGPA of 2.5 and above OR
- A Bachelor’s degree without CGPA of 2.5 but with at least 3 years of working experience may be accepted OR
- Mature student applicants over the age of 30 who will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and will be subject to formal interview for recommendation for admission
English Language Proficiency
- At least IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 or PTE Academic 50
Hello there, welcome to BAC College Singapore.
Need advice? Talk to us
Organization & Business Management
Understanding organisational behaviour is crucial to the long-term success of a firm. This module examines long-established and more recent theories of organisational behaviour that shed light on how people behave at the workplace.
This course covers the principles and concepts of marketing and how the concept is applied in actual practice marketing arrangements. You will also be able to understand the diversity and differences between individual consumer behavior and organization and thus acquire basic knowledge in planning marketing strategies to attract consumers and deal with competition in marketing.
This subject introduces you to the importance of financial management in business operations. You will understand the effects of environmental changes on the financial performance of the firm.
You might also like these Courses.
Postgraduate Diploma in Malaysian Law & Practice
This programme is an advancement from the Post Graduate Certificate in Malaysian Legal Practice and has been developed for practitioners, by practitioners. It focuses on developing technical and practical proficiency through innovative learning methods.
Higher Education in Common Law, University of London
This qualification provides an entry route to degree study. The modules studied in the CertHE Common Law are the same as the Level 4 modules of the LLB, and may be studied full-time or part-time.
Postgraduate Diploma in Management
The aim of this programme is to provide you with advanced skills to further your career in today’s highly competitive business environment.