Advanced Diploma In Business
Here's The BIG Picture
This course will help you develop the essential skills and competencies needed to excel in a business career, enhancing your understanding of the core areas of business which are the prerequisites towards obtaining a degree in Business Administration, Business Studies, or Business Management.
Upon completing this programme, you will have the chance to embark on the final year of a relevant degree programme with an articulation framework between BAC College (Singapore) and its University partners.
With this Course You Will:
- Acquire an advanced understanding in developing the ability to identify and understand key concepts in business.
- Develop a strong foundation and core ability to identify and understand the impact of economic, cultural and political changes on business.
- Explore the critical role of business theories in improving social and economic conditions in modern societies.
- Gain an advanced standing in applying knowledge and critical thinking skills to perform business analysis, reasoning and problem solving competently.
- Gain an advanced understanding of collaborative approaches in a wide range of business settings.
- Acquire an advanced set of skills in communication, effective listening and critical reading, and the ability to be persuasive both orally and in writing to develop advanced negotiation skills.
- Gain research skills which help in marshalling information and data from a variety of domestic and international sources.
Why Choose BAC College (Singapore)?
Established in 1996, BAC College Singapore (formerly known as ITC School of Laws) offers a wide range of pre-university, and articulation to degree programmes. We provide our students a great educational experience, along with graduate recognition and mobility. Well known for our innovative teaching methods, we offer students an exceptional educational journey, with the choice to graduate from over 25 UK universities that are affiliated to the BAC Education Group.
You will also benefit from our Student-Teacher Ratio.
- Lectures: 1 to 100
- Tutorials: 1-50
In line with our mission of providing quality education that meets international standards, we are consistently lauded for our excellence in the field. We have received consecutive awards of the prestigious 4-year Edutrust, and voted the Gold standard for the JobsCentral Learning TED Awardrs in 2017.
How Do I Get In?
- A pass in BAC Diploma in Business(via e-learning/face-to-face/blended learning)in all subjects; or
- A pass in a Diploma level qualification from a local polytechnic, local Private Education Institution, Foreign University or Polytechnic
- A pass in the BAC English Placement Test; or
- A minimum score of IELTS 6.0/ TOEFL 550/ PTE Academic 50.
Hello there, welcome to BAC College Singapore.
Need advice? Talk to us
Strategy & Human Resource Management
This module examines the role of the human resource professional as a strategic partner in managing today’s organizations. It aims is to build your ability to understand the changes occurring in strategies of the dynamic business world.
This module gives you the opportunity to learn more about the theories and processes of financial management. This gives you a strong grasp on key principles as the basis for further in-depth study of financial modules or for your dissertation.
Business law deals with the creation of new businesses and the issues that arise as through their interactions with the public, other companies, and the government. Via this module, you will develop a wider perspective on both the business and regulatory landscape, and will study a variety of legal disciplines, including contract, tort, and employment law -as well as a brief overview of Singapore Contract law.
This introdctory module helps you develop an understanding of the key concepts of business and to provide the role of global business in a multi-nationalorganisation.
Singapore Commercial Law
This module aims to expose you to the wide range of business and commercial practices in place, as well as the types of sales and credit transactions as business should be aware of in day-to-day operations.
You might also like these Courses.
Advanced Diploma in Hospitality Management (E-Learning)
This programme is designed to hone your knowledge and develop crucial skills needed for a successful career in the hospitality, tourism and hotel industry.
> Learn more
Advanced Diploma in Digital Transformation (E-Learning)
This programme is designed to promote your comprehension in advanced core areas of computing and technology. Through this course, you develop skills which are vital to a career in the digital economy.
> Learn more
Advanced Diploma in Media & Communication (E-Learning)
Through this course, you will hone the knowledge and skills vital to beginning your journey into the creative communications industry.
> Learn more