About University of Hertfordshire
The University of Hertfordshire’s history goes back to 1952 when Hatfield Technical College was built by Hertfordshire County Council on ninety acres of land personally donated by Alan S. Butler, Chairman of the de Havilland Aircraft Company, on condition it be used for further educational purposes.
The Law School has been rated as one of the top 15 law schools in the UK by the National Student Survey in 2008. The School’s Law Clinic was launched in 2005 and is considered as UK’s first truly regional pro bono university advice centre for the general public.
The Hertfordshire Business School takes cutting-edge business theory out of the lecture theatre and into real-life work experience to give its students a head start in the competitive national and international job markets.
- The Hertfordshire Business School takes cutting-edge business theory out of the lecture theatre and into real-life work experience to give its students a head start in the competitive national and international job markets.
- The Higher Education Funding Council in England rated the teaching in Liverpool Law School as ‘excellent’, a grade awarded only to a minority of law schools in England.
- Situated a mere 25 minutes from central London, the university is located north of the capital in the county of Hertfordshire.
- The £16,000,000 Hertfordshire Sports Village offers some of the best university sports facilities in the UK, used by major sports teams such as Arsenal and Saracens.
- The University offers one of the most innovative teaching programmes in the country with high levels of contact time during the week between staff and students.
- Chris Gubbey – Auto Executive for General Motors.
- Luke Scheybeler – British designer and entrepreneur.
- Darell Leiking – Current Minister of the International Trade & Industry of Malaysia.
- Wai Shan Cheng (Shanice) – Founder, Kiana Handcraft Marketing Director, Panda Group Hong Kong.
- Natalie Pringle – Chief Marketing Officer for Asia’s leading financial literacy platform for women.
- Rajpal Singh Khangura – Director of Compliance & Risk, Calforex Ltd.
Lee Shyin Low