- Bachelor of Creative Media in Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Communication
About Murdoch University
Murdoch University was founded in 1973 as Western Australia’s second university. It delivers undergraduate and postgraduate programs to more than 23,000 students across campuses in Australia, Singapore and Dubai. The University is recognised as one of Australia’s leading research institutions and is a member of Innovative Research Universities Australia.
Murdoch Law School is Western Australia’s premier undergraduate law school, with a world-class learning environment and a resolute commitment to excellence in legal education.
The Murdoch Law degree (LLB) is accredited by the Legal Practice Board of Western Australia and also the Ministry of Law in Singapore, the Malaysian and Indian Bar Council.
The School is home to over 1,700 students, participating in a range of degrees, who learn about the practice of law in a $3.7 million purpose built facility.
- The School of Law houses two tutorial rooms, two computer labs and the 130 seat state-of-the-art Herbert Smith Freehills Electronic Moot Court, a mock court where hypothetical cases are tried for the training of law students.
- The Herbert Smith Freehills Electronic Moot Court also educates students in the application of new technologies in the courtroom.
- Proud in tradition, the School has produced a Rhodes Scholar, a Fulbright Scholar, a Lionel Murphy Scholar and several winners of the Rotary Graduate Fellowship in its first five graduating classes.
- Murdoch Law School enjoys strong ties to the West Australian legal and business community, with a number of organisations supporting the School’s drive to provide a rigorous and intellectually challenging legal education to its students.
- LLB (Hons), Murdoch University
- Dr Tanya Aplin – Professor in Law at King’s College, London.
- Daniel Chung-Hsiang Mah – practising telecommunications law with a Washington, DC law firm.
- Lee McIntosh – Environmental Defender’s Office (WA) Inc.
- Adam Bandt – Member of Parliament and Deputy Leader of the Australian Greens