Diploma in Business8639
|Intakes||23 August 2021|
|Study Mode||Blended Learning /|
The Diploma in Business would provide a student with the essential skills and competencies needed to excel in a business career. This programme would set the foundations for a student intending to pursue further qualifications in Business. The programme is designed to promote a student’s understanding in the core areas of business which are usually the prerequisites towards more advanced business subjects.
This programme is equivalent to Year 1 of a degree programme and is specifically equivalent to Level 4 of UK degree qualifications.
University of Hertfordshire
Upon successful completion of the Diploma in Business with a 50% pass average and an IELTS score of 6.0 (with no less than 5.5 in any bands) or equivalent, students will be eligible to proceed to Year 2 & 3 of the following programmes:
- BA (Hons) Business Administration
- BA (Hons) Business and Accounting
- BA (Hons) Business Studies & Logistics
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Leadership & management
- BA (Hons) Business Studies with Information Systems
University of Essex
Upon successful completion of the diploma in business with an overall transcript average of 50% & Standard English Language Entry Requirements in place at the time of application, students will be eligible to proceed to all relevant undergraduate courses in the Department of Economics.
University of Northumbria
All students will be required to apply to the University by normal admissions procedures and will need to achieve a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (minimum component score of 5.5) or an approved equivalent. On doing so, students will be eligible to proceed to Year 2 & 3 of the following programmes:
- BA (Hons) Business with Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Human Resource Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Marketing
- BA (Hons) Business with International Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Tourism Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Financial Management
- BA (Hons) Business with Logistics and Supply Chain Management